App for Extending Active Directory Schema ver. 188.8.131.52 Configuration Manager. So, in this post, I will describe some small App for Extending Active Directory Schema for SCCM. After some deployments and extending AD schema with GUI or PowerShell, I decided create small app:
- Select Drive with SCCM setup files and click Extend AD Schema;
- If path incorrect you will get pop-up message;
- When process complete, button is disable and log file open.
2. Than Grant Full Access Rights enabled. Enter your SCCM Server name and click button;
- If name don’t exist – you will get pop-up message;
- Check Permissions button enable
3. Click Check Permissions and check that it GenericAll
For best work run on a Domain Controller.
P.S. Language – PowerShell, Version 184.108.40.206, if you have suggestions or bugs – post they in comments.