Crash Team Racing and other games coming to Xbox One this week.
Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night (June 18, 2019)
Bloodstained is an exploration-focused, side-scroller action RPG packing all of the best features you’ve come to know and love from the Metroidvania genre into a single, content-packed game.
Play as Miriam, an orphan scarred by an alchemist’s curse which slowly crystallizes her body. In order to save herself, and indeed, all of humanity, she must battle her way through a demon-infested castle summoned by Gebel, her old friend whose body and mind has become more crystal than flesh.
- Addictingly tight and satisfying gameplay alongside a rich new story in the gothic dark fantasy style of Koji Igarashi, the celebrated godfather of “Igavania” games.
- A game soundtrack by genre and industry veteran Michiru Yamane, performed by a full live orchestra ensemble.
- Story cut scenes and NPC interactions fully voice acted by a star-studded cast, including actors like David Hayter, Ray Chase and Erica Lindbeck to name just a few.
- A total of three playable characters, two of which have yet to be revealed…
- Literally a metric ton of weapons and spells, which you can upgrade, level up and visually customize.
- Beautiful 2.5D graphics: 3D models crafted with a lot of love and care on a 2D game environment. That means lots of cool tricks that “regular” 2D can’t do…
Neverwinter: Undermountain (June 18, 2019)
Team up with Durnan, the proprietor of the famed Yawning Portal, to seek the truth behind the mysterious visions and forces beckoning citizens of the Forgotten Realms to the halls of Undermountain. Neverwinter: Undermountain introduces a new level 80 cap, a complete overhaul of class powers and feats, new Adventure Zones, a new Endgame dungeon, and much more!
Jurassic World Evolution: Claire’s Sanctuary (June 18, 2019)
A new single-player narrative featuring “Jurassic World” character Claire Dearing, voiced by Bryce Dallas Howard herself. Rich in content with seven new story missions with rewards, two new locations, three new dinosaurs, and new game features.
Another Sight (June 18, 2019)
ANOTHER SIGHT is a surreal fantasy adventure with steampunk elements set in London in 1899, towards the end of the Victorian era. With an emphasis on culture and character, ANOTHER SIGHT focuses on the emotional development of the relationship between its two protagonists, Kit, a refreshingly intrepid teenager, and Hodge – a mysterious red-furred cat. They meet in the darkness of a London Underground construction site, after Kit loses her sight when the tunnel she had been exploring collapses. They team up for an adventure into the unexpected, with Hodge proving himself to be an indispensable companion, upon whom Kit will come to rely.
Kit and Hodge explore a surreal fantasy world, both together and separately, each using their own unique talents to make their way through compelling environments, and to solve intriguing puzzles.
Citizens of Space (June 18, 2019)
Representatives of the Galactic Federation, thank you for having me here tonight to celebrate Earth’s acceptance into this noble organization! It is an absolute honor to act as the Ambassador of Earth, a most honorable role, and… what’s that? Earth is… missing!? And it’s up to me to find the missing pieces? And I can recruit citizens of space to do battle for me?
Well then, you’ve got the perfect human for the job! In fact, I was voted second Most-Likely-to-Solve-an-Intergalactic-Mystery in the third grade. I vow, that I will act in all of my power, as the honorable Ambassador of Earth, to put Earth back together and find out who’s responsible! The citizens of Earth are depending on me!
- A quirky RPG for all audiences
- Recruit citizens of space for battle
- Traverse the cosmos in search of Earth’s missing pieces
- Meet charismatic characters at every turn
Antiquia Lost (June 19, 2019)
Edelstein, a world inhabited by three tribes, was a site of the Great Battle in the past. Today, the world is at peace due to the three tribes’ cooperation. But dark clouds are gathering over the future of the world that everyone thought would go on for ever… It’s time for Bine and his friends to discover the truth of the history of the world!
Antiquia Lost is a fantasy RPG featuring beautiful 2D turn-based battles. Become the master of the battlefield by using the characteristics of the three tribes, Fai, Ruta and Eeth. The half-slime heroine, Lunaria, eats gems to grow and even mimic monsters’ powerful attacks. Customize the heroine as you wish to deal with strong enemies!
The game offers a variety of achievements and elements, from weapon refining to harvesting items! Don’t miss out the challenges that await during the quest and on the arenas!
- An authentic RPG of a journey with a girl made of slime!
- Enjoy fluid 2D turn-based battles!
- The game offers a variety of achievements and elements, from weapon refining to harvesting items!
- Don’t miss out the challenges that await during the quest and on the arenas!
Cybarian: The Time Traveling Warrior (June 19, 2019)
Cybarian The Tme Travelling Warrior is a classically inspired arcade action game, with a mixture of modern and retro gaming inspirations, an union of old-school 2D platformers and side-scrolling beat em’ ups in an animated, retro styled pixel art.
Double Cross (June 19, 2019)
Explore alternate dimensions, fight interdimensional criminals, and solve crimes in this thrilling action platformer!
Developed by 13AM Games, the studio behind award-winning Runbow, Double Cross is an exciting action adventure game that has players take on the role of Zahra, an agent of R.I.F.T. (Regulators of Interdimensional Frontiers and Technology) whose job it is to maintain peace and order between all dimensions. A recent attack on R.I.F.T. headquarters thrusts players into a thrilling new case where they must use their R.I.F.T. developed gear to sling, swing, fight and investigate across distinct dimensions. During their travels players will gather clues to bring themselves one step closer to finding the identity of R.I.F.T.’s attacker and save every variation of the universe.
- Players can custom tailor their play style by collecting Upgradium and using it to level up and unlock RIFT agent gear.
- An adventure-game style gameplay and upgrade system that allows players to choose how and in what order they play levels
- A unique “Proton Slinger” mechanic that allows diversity of movement throughout levels and the ability to grab and throw objects and enemies
- Varied and upgradeable attacks and combos
- An intricate story engages players as they solve an interdimensional mystery with a diverse cast of interdimensional characters
- Slick 2D HD art that draws upon traditional gaming and anime style
Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled (June 21, 2019)
Crash is back in the driver’s seat! Get ready to go fur-throttle with Crash™ Team Racing Nitro-Fueled. It’s the authentic CTR experience plus a whole lot more, now fully-remastered and revved up to the max:
- Start your engines with the original game modes, characters, tracks, power-ups, weapons and controls
- Power slide to glory in additional karts, tracks and arenas from Crash™ Nitro Kart
- Race online with friends and Crash the competition with online leaderboards
With Crash™ Team Racing Nitro-Fueled, the stakes are high and the competition is fierce. It’s the CTR you love, now kicked into the highest gear.
Captain Cat (June 21, 2019)
Captain Cat travels the seven seas in his boat, using his anchor as a hook to fish for the delights and treasures hiding at the bottom of the sea. But navigating the depths of unknown waters is never easy, as there are many mysterious dangers to face along the way. Can Captain Cat overcome them to catch enough fish to satisfy his hunger?
- Simple one-button controls
- 75 levels across 2 episodes and 2 extra game modes
- Extra challenge through time, knot and coin targets
- Appealing cartoon characters
- Exotic fish with unique mechanics
- Spectacular undersea graphics and design