Create Self-Signed Certificate for Configuration Manager in IIS. In this post, we create self-signed certificate for importing to SCCM.
1. Login to SCCM server. Click “Start” button and find in Apps list “Internet Information Services (IIS)“, run it;
2. Select server and click on “Server Certificates“;
3. Next click “Create Self-Signed Certificate“;
4. Specify name (I use FQDN SCCM server name) and choose certificate store, click “OK” button;
5. Next we need export certificate for future import to SCCM. Click “Export“;
6. Choose destination folder, filename and click “Open” button;
7. Set password for your certificate and click “OK” button;
In future posts, we create domain certificate in IIS and make import to SCCM.