Deploy Hyper-V in Windows 10 by PowerShell. Early we deploy Hyper-V component in windows 10 from “Programs and features“. Now let’s do this by another way – “PowerShell”.
1. Press Start button, in the programs list find “Windows Power Shell” folder. Run PowerShell with admin rights:
2. Wait until PowerShell start:
3. After PowerShell start – enter next command:
Enable-WindowsOptionalFeature -Online -FeatureName Microsoft-Hyper-V -All
4. Press Enter to start:
5. When installation complete – you must reboot your device, press Enter. Hyper-V will work only after reboot.
6. After reboot is finished – check our Hyper-V. Press Start button to show your apps. In the apps find folder “Windows Administrative Tools“, in the folder run “Hyper-V Manager“:
7. After all – we get what we need.