Deploy Hyper-V in Windows 10. If you repeat this – shure that your PC support virtualization and you enable it in BIOS.
Let’s do this.
Before we start – LMB (Left Mouse Button) & RMB (Right Mouse Button).
1. Click RMB on Windows button and then LMB on “Control Panel“:
2. In the opened Control Panel LMB on “Programs and Features“:
3. Than LMB on “Turn Windows Features on or off” (you must have admin rights for doing this):
4. In the opened window select all in “Hyper-V” and click LMB “OK“:
5. After that begin installation:
6. When installation finished LMB “Restart now” for reboot:
7. After rebooting click LMB on start button and find in application list “Windows Administrative Tools“:
8. In “Windows Administrative Tools” LMB “Hyper-V Manager” (you may pin that where you need):
9. That’s all, we deploy hyper-v in windows 10: