You can download Mozilla Firefox 53.0 x86 and x64 MSI.
- No desktop shortcut;
- English localization;
- No Updater (no mozilla maintance service);
- Upgradable in future.
- Improved graphics stability for Windows users with the addition of compositor process separation (Quantum Compositor)
- Two new ‘compact’ themes available in Firefox, dark and light, based on the Firefox Developer Edition theme
- Lightweight themes are now applied in private browsing windows
- Reader Mode now displays estimated reading time for the page
- Windows 7+ users on 64-bit OS can select 32-bit or 64-bit versions in the stub installer
- Various security fixes
- Updated the design of site permission requests to make them harder to miss and easier to understand
- Windows XP and Vista are no longer supported. XP and Vista users running Firefox 52 will continue to receive security updates on Firefox ESR 52.
- 32-bit Mac OS X is no longer supported. 32-bit Mac OS X users can switch to Firefox ESR 52 to continue receiving security updates.
- Updates for Mac OS X are smaller in size compared to updates for Firefox 52
- The last few characters of shortened tab titles fade out instead of being replaced by ellipses to keep more of the title visible
- Ended Firefox Linux support for processors older than Pentium 4 and AMD Opteron
- New visual design for audio and video controls
- Support for WebM video with alpha, which allows playing videos with transparent backgrounds