Download Notepad++ 7.5.9 MSI x64 for your Configuration Manager deployments.
- No desktop shortcut;
- English localization;
- No AutoUpdate;
- Upgradable in future. (Upgrade early versions from blog)
Notepad++ v7.5.9 bug-fixes and enhancements:
- Fix hanging problem while switching back a fully-folded document by using shortcut (Ctrl-TAB).
- Fix possible file corruption during backup or power loss or other abnormal N++ termination.
- Fix wrong backup file deleted issue.
- Fix backup not fully disabled issue.
- Add 2 command line flags “-notepadStyleCmdline” and “-z” for the replacement of notepad.exe.
- Add new plugin API NPPM_REMOVESHORTCUTBYCMDID to allows plugins to remove unneeded shortcuts.
- Fix Tail monitoring incoherent status after deleting a monitored file.
- Fix issue with wrong smart highlighting when it is disabled.
- Fix last active tab is ignored on Notepad++ restart issue.
- Fix Tab non-responding by mouse click after dragging bug.
- Fix switching back position restoring issue for wrapped document.
- Add several spiritual quotes and a subtle Easter egg in the source code.