Excel Online now support PivotChart inserting.
PivotChart insertion was asked by many customers in Excel Community.
Just like in Excel Desktop, now you can create your own PivotCharts and edit them in Excel web app.
How to get started?
1. Go to the PivotTable you’d like to visualize, or insert a new PivotTable.
2. Select a cell in your PivotTable.
3. Select Insert Tab, click on one of the chart buttons and choose your PivotChart type.
4. Select Insert Tab, click on one of the chart buttons and choose your PivotChart type.
New PivotChart will be right on your grid!
- Try the edit options on Chart Tools contextual tab for editing titles, legend, labels, axes or gridlines.
- Now you can edit your PivotTable fields. The changes will be reflected immediately on the interactive PivotChart.
- You can change the chart type for getting another point of view. Select the PivotChart and choose one of the other chart buttons.