F1 2019 and other games coming to Xbox One this week.
Car Mechanic Simulator (June 25, 2019)
Car Mechanic Simulator challenges players to repair, paint, tune and drive cars. Find classic, unique cars in the new Barn Find module and Junkyard module. Build and expand your repair service empire in this incredibly detailed and highly realistic simulation game, where attention to car detail is astonishing. All this with new, photorealistic graphics. Featuring more cars (48), more tools (10+), more options and more parts (1000+) than ever before. It’s time to roll up your sleeves and get to work!
Car Mechanic Simulator also includes car auctions where old cars are available for resale or purchased for your collection. Game’s infinite number of randomly generated missions will keep you more than busy (and dirty).
Each mission offers its own unique challenge of varying difficulty and time constraints to meet. If additional and extra tools are needed, they available for purchase. You can eventually upgrade your garage to include specific equipment such as lacquer sprayer or a parts warehouse.
- 48 cars to get your hands dirty with
- Over 10 tools to help you check out cars
- More than 1000 parts waiting for you
- Start from a small workshop and upgrade it to a full sized 3-lifter gem
- Mix of randomly generated jobs to fulfill
- Barn Finds, where you search for abandoned cars in barns – make sure to look there for parts
- Junkyard (scavenge for parts and rusty cars)
- Advanced Upgrades System (level up and spend your points to upgrades)
- Path Test to test car suspension
- Test Track to test car condition (or just fool around)
- Race Track to test car performance
- Car Auctions where you can compete with other bidders and try to outbid them
- Car Paint Shop with different paint types and car liveries (or you can just paint one part to save money)
- Endless gameplay
- Multilevel car parking in which you can store you cars
Samurai Shodown (June 25, 2019)
SAMURAI REBOOT! A brand new SAMURAI SHODOWN game takes aim for the world stage!
SAMURAI SHODOWN has enjoyed worldwide success as a blade-wielding fighting game series since its first release in 1993. 11 years have passed since the last series installment, and it is now time for SAMURAI SHODOWN to return in a brand-new game featuring high-end visuals and gameplay! Faithfully reproducing the game mechanics and atmosphere that contributed to the success of the series, SAMURAI SHODOWN includes a revolutionary feature that learns players’ game actions and patterns in order to create CPU-controlled “ghost” characters. With its story set one year before the very first installment, warriors and combatants from various backgrounds and with their own goals are about to battle to fulfill their destinies!
- Carrying on the Legacy The new game aims to bring the same tense and exhilarating battles that the series is known for. Intense and epic battles are back!
- Evolving the Presentation Using the power of UNREAL® ENGINE 4, the series is able to achieve a level of detail never before seen for a totally new visual experience!
- A Revolutionary new AI system Using revolutionary Deep Learning AI, the game will learn from player tactics and create Ghost characters which players around the globe can share and fight against.
Monster Jam Steel Titans (June 25, 2019)
Real Trucks. Real Action. Monster Jam! Monster Jam Steel Titans delivers the complete Monster Jam experience for everybody to enjoy!
All the trucks, stunts, stadiums, racing and massive air in one game!Play in various game modes including Stadium and outdoor Racing, various Stunt Challenges and Destruction modes!
- Drive a MONSTER! Compete with 25 of the most popular trucks including Grave Digger and Max-D!
- Total destruction including breaking body panels, deforming junker cars as well as demolishing the environment!
- Perform your favorite stunts! Bicycles, Stoppies, Moonwalks, Walk Its, Cyclones, Pogos, Power Outs and Back-Flips!
- Hear the roar of huge crowds inside 12 stadiums packed with fans on your road to the Monster Jam World Finals!
- Explore and smash through the environment in a Massive Outdoor World! – Train just like your favorite Monster Jam pro driver at Monster Jam University!
We. The Revolution (June 25, 2019)
We. The Revolution is a unique game with a singular art style set in the blood-soaked and paranoid world of the French Revolution, where often you could not tell a friend from an enemy. As a judge of the Revolutionary Tribunal, you will pass sentences and play a dangerous political game. At the end of a day you will also confront your decisions with your family.
The power over human life and death is a heavy burden that can affect the fate of the revolution. Keep that in mind each time when passing sentence in the courtroom, while assigning tasks to your agents, and weaving political intrigue. We. The Revolution is addressed chiefly to players who enjoy moral dilemmas, complex personal choices, and want to immerse themselves in the world of sophisticated intrigue.
We. The Revolution puts players in morally ambiguous situations in which there are no obvious solutions, and the decisions they make are never clear cut.
- Experience the oppressive atmosphere of the French Revolution as you’ve come to know it from the classic novels of Alexandre Dumas and Joseph Conrad
- Preside dozen of unique and morally ambiguous court cases.
- Run your own courtroom – question witnesses, analyze clues and evidence, read reports, and pass sentences.
- Confront your judgments with your family.
- Make friends and enemies of different rival factions vying for power. Make them your associates or make them disappear!
- Engage in a mix of genres, blending case-building with intrigue-crafting and turn-based tactics.
Shadow Fencer Theater (June 26, 2019)
Shadow Fencer Theatre is the competitive awkward physics sword fighting game set in the world of shadow puppets. Take center stage with a unique cast of characters and make your way to become a Grandmaster of the theatre. Perform solo or battle a friend in a veritable variety show of game modes and skits. Whether you are a one-puppet show or sharing the stage, above all else, show the world you are the best performer on the shadowy screen.
Acting 101: Be sure to point the pointy end away from you and towards your opponent. When all else fails, just do a cheeky sword throw.
- Single player and local two player fencing combat!
- Story – Find out what it takes to keep a last-of-it’s-kind shadow puppet theatre in business.
- Marathon – Survive the gauntlet and become a Grandmaster.
- Improv – Quick play by yourself or with a friend, selecting the cast, stage and direction of the shadowy fight. Direct the Improv fights with a selection of gameplay variations, limits and more.
- Skits – a proverbial vaudeville of mini-games set to delight and distract.
- Over 16 selectable characters! Robots, Giraffes, Pirates and more! An eclectic cast so big we needed a larger dressing room!
- 8 Unique Stages! Behold the power of paper cutouts on sticks and string, and their uncanny ability to set the stage and tell a story. The magic of the theatre!
- Original Soundtrack! A collection of musical notes played specifically for this game!
Attack of the Toy Tanks (June 26, 2019)
War is coming whether you’re ready for it or not soldier! In Attack of the Toy Tanks, across the game’s 60 levels in the main campaign, players must take control of the provided vehicle of war and battle it out across different arenas and be the last tank standing.
Just in case the AI controlled threat doesn’t offer up enough of a challenge, you can always check out the multiplayer mode and go head to head against a friend.
Must warn you though, it’s not just the heavy artillery you will need to avoid as there is also a range of devastating obstacles that can KO’ you upon impact.
- 60 levels with increasing difficulty
- Arena based gameplay
- 2 Player Battle Mode
Outbreak: Lost Hope (June 26, 2019)
Experience a mother’s desperate search for her daughter in the midst of a nation-wide epidemic. Taking place in the Outbreak universe by Dead Drop Studios, this story follows Gwen just after her harrowing escape from an urban center during the outbreak. A terrible accident causes her to get separated from her daughter Hope and she has to fight the undead to survive… and save her daughter.
Outbreak: Lost Hope is the next title in the Outbreak series. Built new from the ground up and featuring all-new over the shoulder survival horror gameplay. With greater control, comes greater threats as you fight through monstrous hordes, desperately search for supplies, solve puzzles and ultimately make your way through this nightmare. You, and your daughter, only have one life – can you survive the nightmare and save her?
- True Survival Horror: Classic gameplay plays homage to the past.
- OTS: Claustrophobic over-the-shoulder gameplay enhances the fear.
- Story Mode: Experience Gwen’s nightmare as she searches for her daughter.
- Onslaught Mode: Bonus mode where you scrounge and survive against the undead.
- Fight or Flee: Engage threats directly or run for your life.
- Incapacitate: Knock down your foes and escape before they reanimate.
- Explore: Search areas and read logs to find keys and solve puzzles to survive.
- Progress: Saving is limited and restricted. Find floppy disks to record your progress.
- Storage: Manage your limited inventory by finding and storing items in caches.
- Backpack: Find rucksacks to increase the size of your inventory.
- Difficult: Play across multiple crippling difficulty modes.
- Defense: Utilize numerous firearms and melee weapons against the undead.
War Tech Fighters (June 27, 2019)
Travelling across the galaxy, the rebel colonies of Hebos and Ares join forces to battle against the Zatros empire with the deadliest weapons ever built – War Techs. Taking space combat to a whole new level, War Techs are giant mechs that combine cold precision and state of the art technology in the battlefields of space.
War Tech Fighters is a space action game that combines the spectacular action of Japanese Anime with Hollywood Blockbusters. Configure, upgrade and customize your War Tech and dive into battle to fight back the Zatronian forces and save your galaxy!
- Finishing Moves
- First Person Shooter
- Third Person Shooter
- Action Adventure
The Sinking City (June 27, 2019)
The Sinking City is an adventure and investigation game set in an open world inspired by the universe of H.P. Lovecraft, the master of Horror. The half-submerged city of Oakmont is gripped by supernatural forces. You’re a private investigator, and you have to uncover the truth of what has possessed the city… and the minds of its inhabitants.
- An oppressive atmosphere and story inspired by the universe of H.P. Lovecraft. – A vast open world that can be explored on foot, by boat, in a diving suit…
- High replay value thanks to an open investigation system: each case can be solved in a number of ways, with different possible endings depending on your actions.
- An arsenal of weapons from the 1920s with which to take on nightmarish creatures.
F1 2019 (June 27, 2019)
F1® 2019 features all the official teams, drivers and all 21 circuits from the 2019 season. This year sees the inclusion of F2™ with players being able to complete the 2018 season with the likes of George Russell, Lando Norris and Alexander Albon.
With greater emphasis on graphical fidelity, the environments have been significantly enhanced, and the tracks come to life like never before. Night races have been completely overhauled creating vastly improved levels of realism and the upgraded F1® broadcast sound and visuals add further realism to all aspects of the race weekend.
- THE OFFICIAL VIDEOGAME OF THE 2019 FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP™
- RISE UP AGAINST YOUR RIVALS
- NEW – F2™ career opening – establish your reputation and defeat your rivals before stepping up into the F1® Championship.
- NEW – Customise your own livery and lead the pack in weekly challenges or in online leagues. Test yourself against the very best in the dedicated F1® Esports area.
- IMPROVED – Replay and share your finest moments with the new automated race highlights feature, while stunning new night lighting and official F1® branding add even more realism.
Furwind (June 27, 2019)
A colorful, pixel art style, action-platformer that evokes the challenging classics of the genre. Embark on this epic adventure in which a little fox will fight the ominous darkness that is invading its world. Darhûn, who was caged for eras, has been released from his captivity and is ready to take the dark and madness to the forest. Furwind, a young inhabitant of Moontail, is not aware that soon will go to one of the biggest and most dangerous adventures of his life.
Irony Curtain: From the Matryoshka with Love (June 28, 2019)
Take a look behind Irony Curtain in this satirical point-and-click inspired by the best works of LucasArts and Daedalic Entertainment! Experience the totalitarian Matryoshka through the eyes of Evan – a low-ranking, goofy journalist involuntarily pulled right into the middle of an espionage stand-off between two powers. Jump into the wacky spy adventure, uncover secrets of the bizarre communist country (and the powerful capitalist empire!), witness a story full of unpredictable twists and turns, and discover the true agenda of the mysterious Supreme Leader!
What business might the loving father of the Matryoshkan nation have with a lowly, capitalistic pen-pusher?
Why suddenly lift the Irony Curtain and welcome a stranger into Matryoshka?
And why is there an alligator in the middle of the bathroom?!
- An original setting: fictional Cold War era – alternate reality unbound by historical accuracy.
- Inspired by classic adventure games – but better. No dream-logic, no pixel hunting. No-nonsense. Pure point and click fun.
- The Spy Intrigue – sleeper spies, stolen secrets and world-domination plots wrapped up in layers of humor.
- Quirky characters – Meet the mysterious Leader ruling Matryoshka with an irony fist, the clueless and guilible Evan, the brave and witty Agent Anna and the notorious Minister of Propaganda…
- Do it your way – some of the puzzles are non-linear and can be solved in two or more different ways.
- 21 hand-painted locations – that look surprisingly better than their original inspirations.
- 1,951 cleverly sneaked-in easter eggs – some of them punishable by political imprisonment.
- Music score as grand as Matryoshka itself – music by the state composer Arkadiusz Reikowski (Layers of Fear, My Brother Rabbit) with Main Theme by Peter McConnell (Monkey Island, Grim Fandango).
- Full voice-over – 5534 lines of text in English, and subtitles in Polish and German.
- A 5-year plan – that no one ever hoped to achieve, and neither should you.