Guide Configuration SQL Server 2012 Memory Limits (for SCCM).
- Login to your system with SQL Server. Find in All Programs SQL Server Management Studio and run it;
2. Connect to your instance by clicking Connect;
3. Click Right Mouse Button and choose Properties;
4. Go to Memory;
5. There you can set Minimum server memory (in MB) and Maximum server memory (in MB). After all changes click OK;
6. After this change we need restart instance. Right Mouse Button click and select Restart;
7. When you get pop-up, click Yes;
When restarting complete close SQL Server Management Studio.