1. If you try install ADK you will get next message;
2. So, as first step – navigate to Control Panel\Programs and Features and Uninstall existing ADK;
3. After uninstalling begin new ADK installation (Version 1703);
4. After successful installation start SCCM console. Navigate to Software Library\Operating Systems\Boot Images. You may delete old Boot images or not, as you wish. In this guide, I delete they. Select Boot image and click Delete in upper menu;
5. After deleting click Add Boot Image in upper menu;
6. Click Browse and navigate to file.WIM (use network share path, not local path).
Here are the paths to both WIM:
X86 WinPE: C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Kits\10\Assessment and Deployment Kit\Windows Preinstallation Environment\x86\en-us\winpe.wim