Hollow and other games coming to Xbox One this week.
2urvive (June 12, 2019)
In 2URVIVE, the world is devastated by a virus. Your only goal is to defend yourself against hordes of Infected attacking you. Infected are too numerous and sooner or later, your time will come ! If you’re gonna die, fight till the end !
2URVIVE is a top-down zombie shooter with tactical and strategic elements. Prepare yourself before every wave. Buy weapons and ammo, set up turrets and stay alive as long as you can. Each wave becomes more dangerous than the previous one and the Infected are more and more numerous.
- 3 diffent game modes (2URVIVE, 28 days before, Mercenaries)
- 2 player local co-op for all modes
- 13 narrative episodes (with different areas and objectives)
- 10 weapons (shotgun, flamethrower, rocket launcher, etc…)
- 10 enemy types (Walker, Runner, Colossus, Dog, Zero, etc… )
- Pixel art graphic style
Bertram Fiddle: Episode 2 – A Bleacker Predicklement (June 12, 2019)
Puzzles! Pigeons! And Puns! Take a journey deep into Victorian London with Bertram Fiddle. Explore secret passages, discover hidden objects, meet suspicious characters, solve befuddling puzzles and cringe at puns more terrible than ever as you unravel the mysteries of A Bleaker Predicklement.
The Greatest Comedy Murder Mystery Adventure set in Victorian London you will ever play! At long, long, long last Bertram Fiddle is back! Unfortunately, due to unsufficient Expeditioning Opportunities he is currently working at Dulsworth’s Adequate Soap Factory… but not all is as it seems and the rumble of an Adventure once more begins.
85% historically inaccurate. A Bleaker Predicklement is Inspired by Victorian novels, Hammer Horror and Monty Python. It is literally bursting with pre-Brexit British Humour. This installment concludes the story started in Episode 1 of the Adventures of Bertram Fiddle, but is a stand-alone game. With almost 60 scenes, a unique jazz-prog infused soundtrack and fully voiced characters this Adventure can truly be described as epic!
Doodle God: Evolution (June 13, 2019)
UNLEASH YOUR IMAGINATION & BE A GOD! Create and change your planet with each new reaction. The whole world is in your hands. Doodle God: Evolution is a unique edition of the well-known game that includes not only the classic Doodle God, but Doodle Farm as well. And now, in this addicting all ages game, not only fire, earth, water and air but also plankton, mammals or birds will be at your disposal.
Mix and match different combinations of elements to build an entire civilization and re-create the evolution of the animal world! Of course, the universe was not created in a day, a long journey full of joy and creative torments awaits you. Don’t worry, you will not be alone in this adventure! Every time you successfully create a new item you’ll be rewarded with an interesting scientific fact or wit and wisdom of some of the greatest philosophers and comedians of all time. But beware, the power of creation may have unintended consequences, inventing the wheel might just trigger a zombie plague! Unleash your inner god with Doodle God: Evolution!
- Huge variety of wildlife awaits you in the new Doodle Farm mode!
- Over 500 Items to create!
- “Planet” Mode allows you to see your planet come alive as you play.
- “Mission” Mode offers new challenging puzzles.
- “Puzzle” Mode. Can you find the final object?
- Various quests will not leave you indifferent.
- Hundreds of interesting facts and funny, thought provoking quotes!
Hollow (June 13, 2019)
“I never cared about this ship…I just…wanted to find myself. I had to. Something deep in my brain – deep in my very soul – clawed at me, struggling to make sense of everything. But the sad truth is that it never could. I never could. I still can’t remember who I am.”
Hello, prospective crew member! Welcome to Shakhter-One, the first space mining ship to gather resources from the atmosphere of the planet Jupiter! Shakhter-One provides mass quantities of supplies to a resource-starved Earth. Thanks to Shakhter-One, we no longer have to depend on coal or oil! Still not sold on making Shakhter-One your new home?
“I don’t even know if this has happened before. Me, here, telling this same, exact story. …Surely not. I would remember that… Right?”
Shakhter-One offers a fresh start among the stars! On Shakhter-One, everybody is important! Everybody is employed! All children have an equal start! We’re confident you’ll see that Shakhter-One is the perfect place to begin your family’s future!
“The only thing that I can truly be sure of is the constant, pervading feeling I have deep inside. I’m empty. I’m hollow.”
In “Hollow,” you are one of the pilots that transports precious resource cargo from the mining ship Shakhter-One down to Earth. One day you wake up in an emergency capsule drifting near the facility. You don’t remember who you are, or how you got out there… All you can remember is an autopilot docking code for capsule dock NR 6.
When you dock with Shakhter-One, it is clear that something has gone horribly wrong. The crew is missing and the entire facility is dealing with catastrophic power issues. As you start to uncover the ship’s terrifying secrets, Shakhter-One threatens to take your identity, your sanity, and – ultimately – your life.
The worst evil is the one that knows us better than we know ourselves.
The worst nightmare is the one borne in our past, emotions, fears, and pain.
- Explore a derelict mining facility in orbit around Jupiter
- Fight through the nightmare and solve the mystery of the Shakhter-One
- Face your fears head-on or use the environment as your ally
- Solve puzzles and use your brain to proceed
- Master fast-paced, frenetic gun combat to survive
- Reveal the backstory of the protagonist and set him free from his demons… or succumb to them.
Hexologic (June 13, 2019)
Immerse yourself in the beautiful world of Hexologic. Solve challenging, yet rewarding puzzles, listen to relaxing music and dive deep in the game’s atmosphere!
Hexologic is very easy to learn and in the same time a highly addictive language-independent logic puzzle game. Based on hexagonal grids, the game reinvents sudoku rules and brings it to a whole new level. Combining the dots inside the hexes in three possible directions, so that their sum matches the one given at the edge, will be a rewarding experience for both puzzle games’ veterans and newcomers. A simple gameplay mechanics adorned with a beautiful graphic design, relaxing music and challenging yet not unbeatable puzzles, will guarantee long hours of fun for gamers of all ages.
IN HEXOLOGIC YOU’LL FIND:
- 6 completely different game worlds
- Over 110 beautiful levels
- Challenging yet not unbeatable puzzles
- Relaxing, putting one’s mind to ease atmosphere
- Atmospheric soundtrack emphasizing the game’s ambience
- Endless mode with procedurally generated leve
Verlet Swing (June 14, 2019)
Grab your hookshot and enter surreal fever dreams. An eccentric world where weird stuff happens. Where statues stare you down and you die on impact with any of your surroundings. That’s Verlet Swing – an abstract gauntlet that transforms into weirder and more challenging courses as you sail and soar through strange landscapes of koi fish, pizza slices and other bizarre obstacles.
- 100 levels of fast-paced swinging action
- Increasingly surreal levels to swing through
- Progressively difficult gameplay. Only the best of swingers will reach the final levels!
- Test your swinging skills with leaderboards and Challenges mode
- Mixer broadcasting integration (Xbox One version only)