How to Enable Dark Mode in Windows 10 1809.
1. Go to Settings. You can either type it into the Windows search bar, or click the Gear icon in the Start menu;
2. Head to Personalization, which features an icon of a paintbrush over a computer monitor;
3. When the window opens, click Colors in the left-hand sidebar;
4. Scroll to the bottom of the first section and look for Choose your default app mode. Check the radio button Dark.
5. Now you will need to pick an accent color. Scroll up to the color palette at the top of the Colors window.