How to Use colour filters in Windows 10.
- Open via Windows + U to open Ease of Access directly or via Settings > Ease of Access
- Under Vision look for Colour Filters
- With the colour filters option, you have a variety of options. Inverted mode simply inverts all colours. Greyscale makes everything greyscale (duh), and with one final option, you can invert that too.
- Microsoft also adds specific customisations for users with colour blindness.
- Once you select your preferred customisation, you can also set a shortcut to turn this on at any point easily with Windows + Ctrl + C.