Install SQL 2017 Reporting Services. Besides older SQL version Reporting Services installation is very simple. As you now in 2017 SQL Management Studio and Reporting service not included and must be downloaded apart.
How to install:
- Download SQL 2017 Reporting Services setup file and run it;
2. Click Install Reporting Services;
3. Choose Evaluation edition or enter License Key and click Next;
4. Read and accept license terms and click Next;
5. Beside older installation with free options now you get only one, click Next;
6. Choose location and click Next;
7. When installation complete click Close or Configure report server;
8. The Report Server Configuration Manager will start, as you see it’s look like in older SQL versions.