At last we ready for SQL installation. In this post, we begin install SQL Server 2016 Standard for our LAB. In future, it’s used for SCCM deploy.
1. Mount your “DVD” or “*.iso” with SQL installation files;
6. If you have Internet connection set check mark “Use Microsoft Update to check for updates (recommended)“. Click “Next” button;
- Database Engine Services;
- Full-Text and Semantic Extractions…;
- Reporting Services – Native.
After selecting click “Next” button;
10. As you see there is no “SQL Management Studio”, you may install it later by downloading from current site.
Go to Part 2 to complete install.