Lost Orbit and other games coming to Xbox One this week.
Must Dash Amigos (July 16, 2019)
A top-down battle racer filled with piñata stampedes, avocados, and mayhem for up to four players. Must Dash Amigos is a humorous, family friendly fun-fest with simple controls for anyone to play.
Lost Orbit: Terminal Velocity (July 16, 2019)
Stranded after his ship is destroyed in deep space, Harrison, a lowly maintenance worker and our hero, must struggle to find his way home…
LOST ORBIT centers around the exploration of space. Players take control of a lone astronaut (Harrison) who sets off on a dangerous journey to rejoin his civilization, armed with only an improvised set of equipment and a relentless spirit. Without the help of his ship, Harrison will need to use the gravitational forces of planets to navigate and propel himself through space.
Set in a world rich with comedy and tragedy, LOST ORBIT is a game filled with risk, loneliness, wonder, and death.
- Explore the depths of space as a lone astronaut with an alien robot sidekick.
- A personal story – A fully narrated story delivers a deep and entertaining experience exploring death, loneliness and madness.
- Beautiful Worlds – Traverse fantastical interstellar worlds on a quest to reunite with civilization and uncover the mysteries of the disaster that left Harrison stranded.
- Fast Paced – Travel through space at break-neck speeds!
- Fine Tuned Controls – Extremely tight controls allow for fast and twitchy gameplay across the games 75+ levels
- Challenge – Over 25 extreme challenge levels
- Competition – Compete with rivals for top speeds and scores in each level.
Exception (July 16, 2019)
When an old woman’s computer system is taken over by a virus bent on total annihilation, you must take control of an ordinary software program and retake the system and build your character into a formidable instrument of retribution.
Mochi Mochi Boy (July 17, 2019)
Mochi Mochi Boy’s friends have been captured by the devil and it’s up to him to rescue them by solving devious tile puzzles! Stretch, slide, and collect slimes in this puzzle game where you fill all the tiles in a stage to progress.
Etherborn (July 18, 2019)
Etherborn is an elegant leap in the gravity-puzzle genre; an environmental puzzle platformer built on exploring and understanding gravity-shifting structures.
You are a voiceless being that has just been born into a world where a bodiless voice awaits your arrival. As your first thoughts emerge, you realise your journey has just begun. You must reach this ethereal voice to fully understand your own existence.
In this world, the laws of physics behave in a way that will bend your imagination. You experience gravity perpendicular to the surface you are standing on, allowing for creative exploration possibilities in environments carefully crafted as navigation-based puzzles.
Travel through beautiful and exotic sceneries where each level is an organic puzzle that you need to explore, manipulate and shift your gravity on in order to decipher the way forward.
Etherborn is available in these languages: English (audio and text), Spanish (audio and text), Catalan (audio and text), German (text), French (text), Italian (text), Russian (text), Japanese (text), Simplified Chinese (text), Korean (text).
- Gravity-shifting platforming and exploration
- Navigation based puzzles based on your unique sense of gravity
- Surreal levels in an atmosphere inspired by artists of the 20th-21st centuries
- Dynamic and captivating original soundtrack tailored to each level
Welcome to Hanwell (July 19, 2019)
Hanwell, once a safe haven from the horrors of the world, now a cesspit of anomalous scum. Explore a dense open world of terror, every building a unique location with its own story to tell. Strung together by the remnants of Hanwell.
There is something deeply unsettling about Hanwell. Unexplained noises, something in the corner of your eye or laying just beyond the shadows create an atmosphere that will keep you constantly on edge.
Monsters roam the streets. They occasionally get into the once protected buildings. What you do with them is up to you, be resourceful and pick up whatever you can find in order to fight them. Or run. And don’t look back.
There is an entire city to explore, featuring different environments each more distinct than the last. From residential homes, old English pubs, parks, stores, supermarkets and government buildings, all the way to the infamous HCPP research center. Each location holds its own backstory, leading to your arrival.
Jump in, turn out the lights and discover the terrifying world of Hanwell.
- Open World Horror – Explore a diverse city on the outskirts of London.
- Dive Deep – Discover Hanwell’s secrets and those of its inhabitents in Hanwell’s many interior locations to explore.
- Fight Back – Grab what you can and take down an Anomaly or just run and don’t look back.
- Experience Mystery – Chase the ever enigmatic Doctor and piece together his actions leading up to the fall of The Council.