Improvements for OneDrive and SharePoint document libraries. Early Microsoft announce ability to copy files:
- within SharePoint Team Sites
- from one Team Site to another
- from Team Sites back to OneDrive for Business
- and from OneDrive for Business to another OneDrive for Business library.
Also, company announcing three new enhancements related to file management that are coming to SharePoint Online and OneDrive for Business.
- Removing the 50MB limit for file copies: Support for larger file sizes, all the way up to 500MB.
- Copying in place: If you copy a file to the same destination, you’ll create a new copy, automatically appended with a number on the end.
- Selecting and downloading multiple files to a single ZIP file: Just select multiple files from the library view and you’ll be prompted to save a single compressed *.Zip file containing just your selections.