The .NET Framework 4.7 announced by Microsoft. Microsoft is planning to release the .NET Framework 4.7 for additional Windows versions soon.
Supported Windows versions:
- Client: Windows 10 Creators Update (RS2), Windows 10 Anniversary Update (RS1), Windows 8.1, Windows 7 SP1
- Server: Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1
The .NET Framework 4.7 comes with several improvements and dozens of bug fixes.
- High DPI support for Windows Forms applications on Windows 10
- Touch support for WPF applications on Windows 10
- Enhanced cryptography support
- Performance and reliability improvements
Find the release notes here.