Microsoft Windows Insider program available to the enterprise. At Microsoft Ignite Australia, Microsoft announced that the company is bringing the Windows Insider Program to businesses with Windows Insider Program for Businesses — WIP4Biz.
Microsoft’s Bill Karagounis stated that Microsoft’s main goal with WIP4Biz is to “make Insider systems and capabilities more friendly and easier to fit into your business environments”. WIP4Biz aims to bring commercial Insiders into the community to build excitement and engagement for Windows 10 updates.
Bring Commercial Insiders into the community
- Build a community of like-minded individuals to share information
- Create experiences to build excitement and engagement with WIP
- Advocate for the needs of the community with product changes including software updates and the supporting communication
Get feedback on commercial features/functionalities
- Provide a scalable feedback mechanism for Insiders at all levels
- Listen to businesses’ and Insiders’ needs and requirements
- Test our new commercial features, migrate business workflows to pre-release software where appropriate and provide feedback
Support Windows Commercial deployment
- Deliver information about new features in Windows and the benefits to the Insider’s organization while supporting end user adoption
- Offer a channel to have a real-time dialogue with WIP and Microsoft
- Share success stories, provide role models and connections