Microsoft Build 2017 is sold out, but the chance is still persist. At Microsoft Build 2017 company shows what’s coming up for its products including development of future Windows 10 features. Sales for the Build 2017 tickets just started set priced at a whopping $2,195 price tag and the company has already handed them all out.
Some of the announcements we can expect rendered from Build 2017 include:
- Mixed-reality experiences
- Cutting edge, intelligent cloud apps
- Simplified end-to-end dev ops experiences
- Mobile experiences for nearly any device
- Apps that make your customers more productive
- AI-powered apps we have yet to imagine
Of course, this doesn’t mean you’ll have to miss out. The keynotes and sessions are planned to be streamed for free online with follow-up replay videos no doubt. But if you’re willing to brave the chances, you can still sign up for the wait list just in case someone happens to cancel their tickets.