Microsoft Edge Dev new weekly build now available (22.214.171.124 changelog).
New features and behavior:
- Added an option to show only the icon for individual favorites on the favorites bar.
- Added dark theme support for full page screens (Settings, History, etc.)
- Added more languages that you can display Microsoft Edge in.
- Added the ability to choose which categories of diagnostic data are sent with feedback.
- Changed the ability to pin a website to the desktop into the ability to pin a website to the taskbar.
- Separated the ability to import cards and payment info from certain browsers away from the option to import other autofill data like names and addresses.
Fixes for improved reliability:
- Fixed an issue where navigating to a website that’s saved as a favorite by typing its address into the address bar crashes the browser.
- Fixed an issue where opening the DevTools in an InPrivate window sometimes crashes the browser.
- Fixed an issue where selecting an item from the address bar dropdown sometimes crashes the browser.
- Fixed an issue where signing out of the browser sometimes crashes it.
- Fixed an issue where attempting to sign into the browser sometimes leaves it in a broken state.
- Fixed a crash when using Read Aloud.
- Fixed an issue where installation was sometimes failing.
Fixes for improved behavior:
- Fixed an issue where some favorites on the favorites bar spontaneously lost their text.
- Fixed an issue on Mac where videos on certain websites don’t cause the video controls to appear on the touch bar.
- Fixed an issue where searching from the address bar doesn’t work with certain search providers.
- Fixed an issue where certain context menu items were incorrectly appearing in some DevTools context menus.
- Fixed some strings that weren’t translated.
- Fixed an issue where the + button to open new tabs sometimes wasn’t the correct color.
- Improved drag and drop responsiveness on the Favorites page.
- Fixed some layout issues on the Extensions page when using certain localized builds.