Microsoft Flow team announced a new update. With this update, you can now easily test and run your Flow buttons from inside your My flows or Team flows lists on the Flow web site. When looking at your flow list, you will see a new Run now command under Menu. After you select Run, you can check the run details page to see the full activity of that flow run. Apart from this improvement, Flow team has added support for the following five new services.
- Oracle Database – Oracle Database is a relational database management system developed by Oracle. Connect to on-premise Oracle Database to perform various actions such as create, update, get, and delete on rows in a table.
- Intercom – Intercom makes messaging apps for businesses that help them understand and talk to consumers.
- FreshBooks – a cloud based small business accounting software. Send invoices, track time, manage receipts and expenses.
- LeanKit – Helping teams work together to deliver customer value, faster.
- WebMerge – Automatically populate templates with data from your favorite cloud apps. Never copy & paste again!
Learn more about Flow here.