Microsoft Flow get new LinkedIn connector and several new updates. With LinkedIn connector on Flow, you can post an article at a pre-defined schedule or from a pre-determined source such as an RSS feed.
New Flow connectors:
- LinkedIn – with the new Linked in connector, you can post updates on your page or your company’s page. For example, you could simply share blog updates to your LinkedIn page. Or, create a business process that takes new articles from a SharePoint site, translates them and then posts them at a certain time.
- Office 365 Groups – you can manage group membership and calendar events in your organization using your Office 365 account. You can perform various actions such as getting a group roster, adding and removing members, and creating group events.
- Skype for Business – the new Skype for Business connector has two actions that you can automate: 1) Send an instant message – for example, to notify colleagues by IM when an important event happens, and 2) Create new online meetings for events that you schedule on your Calendar – or a group Calendar!
- Adobe Sign – With Adobe Sign, you can transform manual processes into all-digital experiences. Incorporate Adobe Sign functionality into your favorite applications to create, send and monitor the status of agreements.
- Bizzy – Bizzy by H3 Solutions, Inc., is a business bot that services the Microsoft cloud.
- Azure Log Analytics Data Collection – Azure Log Analytics Data Collector will send data to any Azure Log Analytics workspace.
Microsoft also announced deeper integration with SharePoint.
Learn more here.