Microsoft Flow support for Azure Container Instance and more. Added support for following new actions for emails:
- Forward email
- Mark as read
- Respond to an event invite action
Microsoft Flow now support five new connectors including Microsoft To-Do, Azure Container Instances and more.
- Azure Container Instances – Easily run containers on Azure with a single command. Create container groups, get the logs of a container and more.
- Azure Kusto – Kusto is a log analytics cloud platform optimized for ad-hoc big data queries.
- Metatask – Metatask is a simple tool to organize and control internal processes that lets normal users quickly build and execute business workflows.
- Microsoft To-Do – Microsoft To-Do is an intelligent task management app that makes it easy to plan and manage your day. Connect to Microsoft To-Do to manage your tasks from various services. You can perform actions such as creating tasks.
- Plumsail Documents – The API allows you to create documents from templates (DOCX or HTML file), convert it to PDF and many more.
Learn more about this update here.