Microsoft is bringing new services to Azure Government. Microsoft today announced that it is bringing HDInsight, and PowerBI Pro to Azure Government.
With the power of Azure HDInsight in Azure Government, the landscape for building powerful data analysis solutions broadens. According to Microsoft.
Examples of uses:
- Deploy a Big Data analysis cluster in minutes. No upfront costs, get started immediately.
- Enable streaming and processing of large data sets in real time using Kafka, Storm, and Spark for HDInsight.
- Build Machine Learning capabilities with Spark and R Server
- Build intelligent applications that leverage big data to deliver personalized experiences
Power BI Pro for Microsoft Cloud for Government:
- Power BI service is a cloud-based business analytics service that gives you a single view of your most critical data.
- Power BI Desktop puts visual analytics at your fingertips with intuitive report authoring; drag-and-drop to place content exactly where you want it on the flexible and fluid canvas, and quickly discover patterns as you explore a single unified view of linked, interactive visualizations.
- Power BI Mobile helps you stay connected to your data from anywhere, anytime; and get a 360° view of your organization data on the go – at the touch of your fingertips.