Microsoft today announced that it is bringing HDInsight, and PowerBI Pro to Azure Government.
With the power of Azure HDInsight in Azure Government, the landscape for building powerful data analysis solutions broadens. According to Microsoft, Examples of uses include the following:
- Deploy a Big Data analysis cluster in minutes. No upfront costs, get started immediately.
- Enable streaming and processing of large data sets in real time using Kafka, Storm, and Spark for HDInsight.
- Build Machine Learning capabilities with Spark and R Server
- Build intelligent applications that leverage big data to deliver personalized experiences
Power BI Pro for Microsoft Cloud for Government includes the following:
- Power BI service is a cloud-based business analytics service that gives you a single view of your most critical data.
- Power BI Desktop puts visual analytics at your fingertips with intuitive report authoring; drag-and-drop to place content exactly where you want it on the flexible and fluid canvas, and quickly discover patterns as you explore a single unified view of linked, interactive visualizations.
- Power BI Mobile helps you stay connected to your data from anywhere, anytime; and get a 360° view of your organization data on the go – at the touch of your fingertips.
Microsoft also is announcing a preview of Cognitive Services in Azure Government. Interested parties can head over to this website to learn more about HDInsight for Azure Government. Additionally, they also can head to this website to learn how to Signup for Power BI Pro for Government, or watch this video to learn more about all these capabilities working together.