New update to Office Online Server released by Microsoft. Office Online Server allows organizations to deliver web versions of Word, PowerPoint, Excel and OneNote to their users from their own dataceter. Office Online Server will offer the same functionality Microsoft offers to general consumers with Office Online.
The new update includes:
- Performance improvements to co-authoring in PowerPoint Online.
- Equation viewing in Word Online.
- New navigation pane in Word Online.
- Improved undo/redo in Word Online.
- Enhanced W3C accessibility support for users who rely on assistive technologies.
- Accessibility checkers for all applications to ensure that all Office documents can be read and authored by people with different abilities.
You can download this release from the Volume License Servicing Center.