Office 365 for Education funally gets Microsoft Teams. Microsoft Teams is a chat-based workspace in Office 365 that integrates all the people, content, and tools your team needs to be more engaged and effective. Microsoft today announced the availability of Microsoft Teams for Office 365 Education customers. Microsoft is also including new education focused experience in Teams for Office 365 Education.
- Sign in to Office 365 with your work or school account.
- Click Admin to go to the Office 365 admin center.
- Navigate to Settings > Services & add-ins.
- On the Services & add-ins page, click Microsoft Teams.
- On the Microsoft Teams settings screen that opens, select the education license you want to configure – Faculty & Staff or Student.
- After you select the license type you want to enable, set the toggle to On and then click Save.