Files experience improved with new Microsoft Teams update.
Here is what’s new:
- Wiki supports Markdown: Now you can use Markdown in Wiki. Use the same Markdown syntax that applies to chats and messaging to format Wiki sections on the fly. If Markdown isn’t your thing, you’ll still be able access all the same formatting options from your toolbar.
- Link to a channel or team: Now, you can grab a shareable link to a channel or team just by clicking the more icon next to the channel or team name. Copy and paste the link in a message or email to give someone a quick and easy entry point to key conversations, files, and contacts.
- A better viewing experience: We made some performance improvements to your Files view in channels. Now, when you’re navigating to your Files, the view will load even faster.
- New refresh button: We added a refresh button at the top corner of the Files tab in each channel. You now have an easy way to check for new files or any other changes that might have happened since you last looked.
- New upload indicator: Now, when you upload a file to the Files view or OneDrive in a channel, you’ll see an indicator letting you know your upload is in progress. From there, you can track your progress or cancel uploads for multiple files at a time.