Microsoft testing Flow app for Windows Mobile devices. Microsoft already has Flow app for iOS and Android devices. Flow mobile app helps users create, monitor, and manage automated workflows between their web services, files, and cloud-based data. Today, Microsoft announced that they are testing Flow app for Windows Mobile devices and the beta program is open for the public. There is no official list of features that will be part of this app.
This features are part of Flow app for Android.
- Create new flows when you need them—from anywhere!
- Trigger flows to run at the tap of a button
- Turn flows on or off from wherever you are
- See when a flow has failed
- Review detailed run history reports
- View and filter runs by notification type
You can join the beta program by sending your request to [email protected]