With Visual Studio 2017 launch Microsoft announced a set of benefits for Visual Studio Enterprise subscribers and Dev Essentials program member. You can get Dev Essentials for free by registering account at my.visualstudio.com
New and updated benefits:
- Visual Studio Enterprise subscribers now get multi-user access with 25-seat Office365 developer account to create and test applications for Office365.
- Visual Studio Dev Essentials members now have 3-month subscription to one of the most comprehensive video libraries of Microsoft Azure curriculum available. After the 3-month period, members will be eligible to upgrade to a full Opsgility membership plan for 25% off, including full lab guides and more.
- Visual Studio Enterprise subscribers get a 6-month subscription with full access to Parasoft Virtualize/SOAtest Professional Desktop. At the end of the 6-month period, users qualify for a 25% discount on the price of annual subscription.
- Visual Studio Enterprise subscribers now have full access to Pluralsight’s entire course catalog and technology learning platform for 12 months. After 12 months, you’ll have access to 40 selected courses or you can purchase a full Pluralsight subscription with 25% discount. Read more about this benefit here.
- Visual Studio Professional, Visual Studio MSDN Platforms, and Visual Studio Test Pro subscribers now have access to 40 selected courses on Pluralsight’s new learning platform. If you want to purchase a full Pluralsight subscription, you can also take advantage of the 25% discount.
- Visual Studio Enterprise subscribers now have Redgate Data Tools included with their subscription to extend DevOps processes to SQL Server and Azure SQL databases.
- Visual Studio Enterprise subscribers get a 6-month subscription with full access to WhiteSource Bolt, an open source management tool integrated with Microsoft Visual Studio Team Services and Team Foundation Server platforms. At the end of the 6-month period, users qualify for a 25% on the price of annual subscription to the extension.
If you’re already a Visual Studio Enterprise subscriber or Dev Essentials program member, you can go to my.visualstudio.com to activate your new benefits.