New features for Office 365 for Education customers in Microsoft Teams. New features are built on the feedback of educators. The main new features – assignments capabilities. When teachers create new assignments, their content will automatically be saved. Also, there the new ability to export grades from Teams as .CSV files.
Other new features list:
- Teachers and staff will be able to access Class Notebook and Staff Notebook Settings from right within Teams. Simplifies school workflows by allowing teachers and staff-leaders to manage notebook settings such as Teacher-Only section groups and adding new sections.
- All Teams users will now be able to enjoy Class and Staff Notebook in full screen view in Teams and navigate the full notebook to access other sections, spaces, and pages.
- Class and Staff Notebook now support Edit in Browser, so teachers and staff can quickly navigate to a fully immersive OneNote experience.
There are also some new IT Administrator Controls:
- IT Admin ability to Disable Chat
- Class and Staff Notebook full screen view (including the entire Class/Staff Notebook structure)
- Class and Staff Notebook “Edit in Browser” support
- Class Notebook Settings from within Teams (Teacher Only and related Settings)
- Staff Notebook full screen view (including the entire Class Notebook structure)
- Staff Notebook Settings from within Teams (Staff-Leader only and related Settings)
- Assignments -The ability to add a weblink to reference materials