New Insider build for Office for Windows with several new features.
The full change log for version 1810 (Build 11001.20038):
- Reveal what’s behind a picture: Put a picture on a slide, worksheet, document, or message, pick a pre-set, and watch the transparency change. That’s it!
- You sketch, we polish: We change hand-drawn text and shapes into refined diagrams. Just select your ink strokes to get started.
- Update visuals with your pen: Write over a shape with your pen and use the Ink to Text button to automatically convert your handwritten ink to typed text on the shape.
- People Suggestions in Schedule Assistant: See recommendations for attendees to add when you schedule a meeting. No more switching back and forth between the Scheduling Assistant and the To line.
- Watch your content come alive: Insert animated 3D graphics to see hearts beat, planet orbit, and T-Rex rampage across pages.
- Reserving a room just got easier: Look for a conference room using more than one room list – and switch lists without losing room you’ve selected.
- Stop seeing reminders for past events: You can set your calendar to automatically dismiss reminders for events after they’ve ended.
Available today in Monthly Channel (Targeted) level.