New Insider build of Office 2016 for Mac brings Real-time co-authoring for OneDrive. The full changelog for version 16.8 (Build 17112902):
- Real-time co-authoring for OneDrive and SharePoint files.
- AutoSave in Excel. Changes are automatically saved as you work, and when you co-author with others, you can see their changes as they work.
- A new Share menu makes it easier to share files that are stored on OneDrive for Business or SharePoint.
- PowerPoint QuickStarter is now on Mac! Powered by the Bing Knowledge graph, QuickStarter reinvents the deck creation process by building a presentation outline to help you get started researching a topic of your choosing.
- New and modern chart types: Say hello to Waterfall, Funnel, Histogram, Pareto, Box & Whisker, Treemap, and Sunburst, six powerful charts that help you quickly visualize common financial, statistical, and hierarchical data.
- Updated Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Additional methods, properties, objects, and enums available to Windows Office users.
Learn about known issues here.