Office 365 Service health dashboard is public available. This dashboard makes it easy for admins to identify issues that they might want to act on immediately. If you want to access additional details, you can go to a more detailed view that provides you with all available information, including workarounds and message history. Office 365 Service health dashboard also allows you to quickly understand the impact of the service incident on your organization by showing you the number of impacted users.
Features coming to Office 365 Service health dashboard:
- Tell us about issues—If you are impacted by an issue that is not showing up on your Service health dashboard, the Tell us feature will provide you with a quick and easy way to let us know.
- Stay informed through your preferred channel—The Service health dashboard will enable you to sign up for notifications via text and/or email, so that you can monitor the service and track issues through the channel you prefer.
- Access user level details—In addition to the number of impacted users, you will also be able to access a full list of impacted users to enable you to drive more targeted communication and support.
- Check the health of your users—On-demand user health checks will allow you to check end user health by running a test against our service. User Monitoring will enable you to proactively monitor specific users and to find out about possible health issues affecting those users right away—often before they might even notice them.
- In-product messaging—The Service health dashboard will enable you to make your users aware of service incidents and inform them about possible workaround solutions through optional in-product notifications.