Office 365 Usage Analytics that will be generally available in early 2018. It will help organizations to analyze and visualize service-wide usage data of Office 365 apps and services in Power BI. There’s also Advanced Usage Analytics that allows IT Admins to access more granular usage data to perform advanced analytics on organization’s Office 365 usage data. There is more:
- Microsoft Teams user activity
- Microsoft Teams app usage
- New card for Microsoft Teams to the reporting dashboard
- New reports reader role
- Office 365 Usage Analytics
Microsoft Graph Reporting APIs reach general availability
- Insights by Scenario and Maturity Level
- Recommendations to take action
Advanced Usage Analytics
Advanced Usage Analytics enables you to access more granular usage data enabling your organization to perform advanced analytics on your organization’s Office 365 usage data.
- Leverage a scalable and extensible solution template to transmit the Office 365 usage dataset into your Azure datastore
- Dynamically join usage data with complete user metadata from Azure Active Directory
- Bring your own user metadata – i.e. as a csv file – to enrich the dataset with your organization’s context or any other LOB data
- Stand up an end-to-end solution in minutes including data extraction, Azure SQL, Azure Analysis Services (optional), and Power BI reports
- Access usage data at the granularity of your choice such as daily, weekly, or monthly.
Learn more about Office 365 Usage Analytics here.