Do more with OneNote update for Fast Ring in Windows 10. The latest update for OneNote is only available for Windows Insiders in the Fast Ring.
Microsoft is giving users more space to view and edit their notes as the company has reduced the size of some of the main UI components such as the ribbon, and context menus. Users now have a slightly larger space on the OneNote app for viewing and editing their notes. In addition to the UI improvements, Microsoft is also adding the ability to draw a graph using your math equations right from OneNote which is a pretty sophisticated feature that’s going to be very helpful if you like doing the math on OneNote.
New features being added with the latest update:
- See more of your notes: We’ve heard your feedback about the inflated size of the ribbon, context menus, and page list and have reduced the overall footprint of the OneNote interface, leaving you with more room on your screen to view and edit your notes.
- Graph your math equations: Write an equation on any page, click Draw > Math, and OneNote can now help you draw a graph.
- Recover deleted notes: We’ve all deleted a note or section accidently. Now you can restore notebook content by opening the Recycle Bin. In your Notebooks list, right-click the notebook you want, and then click View Deleted Notes.
- Make notes accessible: Use the Accessibility Checker to identify and fix accessibility issues in your notes before sharing them with other people.
- Drag and drop pages and sections: Keep everything organized with a quick drag and drop of pages or sections into different sections and notebooks.
- Organize sections into groups: Create section groups to make organizing and navigating large notebooks even easier. Right-click the + Section button, and then click New Section Group.
You can download and install the latest update (version 17.7967.5750) for the OneNote app on your Windows 10 device by downloading it from the Windows Store.