OneNote Windows 10 app new update in Windows Insiders Slow Ring. The update adds the ability to recover deleted notes, graph math equations, and it also introduces an improved UI for the app.
The new update description:
- See more of your notes: We’ve heard your feedback about the inflated size of the ribbon, context menus, and page list and have reduced the overall footprint of the OneNote interface, leaving you with more room on your screen to view and edit your notes.
- Graph your math equations: Write an equation on any page, click Draw > Math, and OneNote can now help you draw a graph.
- Recover deleted notes: We’ve all deleted a note or section accidently. Now you can restore notebook content by opening the Recycle Bin. In your Notebooks list, right-click the notebook you want, and then click View Deleted Notes.
- Make notes accessible: Use the Accessibility Checker to identify and fix accessibility issues in your notes before sharing them with other people.
- Drag and drop pages and sections: Keep everything organized with a quick drag and drop of pages or sections into different sections and notebooks.
- Organize sections into groups: Create section groups to make organizing and navigating large notebooks even easier. Right-click the + Section button, and then click New Section Group.