Outlook Groups gets a revamped look on Android. Microsoft started rolling out a new update for Outlook Groups on Android.
The full list of features:
- Create or edit groups that include team members or friends.
- Participate in group email conversations.
- Create and take part in group events using the group calendar.
- Work together using the group’s shared OneNote notebook.
- View and co-author Office documents (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) that are shared with your group.
- Invite guests (people outside your organization) to participate in groups.
- Share photos, Like a message, or @mention a person or group.
- Share documents or attachments with the group.
- Share places of interest with your co-workers or friends.
- Share animated GIFs with your co-workers or friends.
- Discover and join groups that your co-workers belong to.
- Search for files, conversations, and groups.