Power BI SCCM configuration Part 1. The Power BI SCCM dashboard provides detailed information of your System Center Configuration Manager including client and server health, malware protection, software updates, and software inventory across your organization. You can compare key System Center Configuration Manager metrics to personalized targets and see how they trend over time. You can also identify trouble spots and get the information you need to understand what needs to be done. Material from blog.
The first page provides a high level overview of key SCCM metrics to quickly identify machines not up-to-date with software updates, failed mitigations to malware infections to be able to act promptly, failed updates and more:
1. Before we start, Download “Power BI Desktop”;
2. After downloading – install it;
4. Go to this site and click “Install now“;
6. Click “Install“, when installation completed click “Close“‘
9. If you go to “Overview” you may see that it’s blank;