Project Studio is a Universal App to plan and organize your projects in an innovative way, providing you both with a powerful project management tool, and a great collaboration tool.
Some highlighted features of Project Studio include
- Create projects and tasks easily, with all necessary information such as due date, start date, reminder, etc.
- Display all the tasks in different views depending on your need at the time, either in a list, on a timeline (Gantt chart) or Kanban board (coming soon), making it easy to keep track of the progress of each task and the project as a whole.
- Synchronize all your tasks and projects to the cloud, and access them from any of your Windows 10 devices, from PCs, laptops, tablets and even phones.
- Attach files from your OneDrive / Dropbox.
- Invite your collaborators to work on the same project with access management. You can set permission for each team member, either read-only, has write access, or only has visibility to certain groups within a project.
- Work and plan together with your collaborators, and all the data will be automagically synchronized among all of the members.
- Assign tasks to your collaborators and get notifications on any updates.
- Discuss with your collaborators on each task.
With Project Studio, planning and tracking your projects with your collaborators become so easy and convenient!
Project Studio is available on Windows Store for free, with a limitation of 5 projects, and maximum of 2 FREE members with write access for each project. If you decide Project Studio is great for your team, you can get Premium Account for $2.99 / 3 months, or discounted $6.99 / 1 year (normal price $9.99). For more information, please visit our website at https://projectstudio.online.