Remote Desktop app for macOS updated by Microsoft. New update comes with all new UI design, improvements to connection management, and new functionalities for remote session.
- When connecting to a PC or Server remotely you can redirect printers today into a remote session. With the new app the following additional devices can be enabled:
- Redirect your local microphone
- Redirect smart cards
- You can now use the MacOS keyboard shortcuts to cut, copy, and paste in a remote session.
- They have made the following UI improvements:
- Assign desktop connections to custom groups.
- Easily identify active connections in the connection center.
- Manage a single list of user accounts in the preferences of the app.
- Store multiple entries of the same username with different passwords.