Sometime happen that you need SCCM services restart, like SMS_EXECUTIVE or other services. In this post, we do this with SCCM Console and Services in Control Panel.
1. Start SCCM Console and go to Monitoring;
2. Go to Overview\System Status\Site Status. In upper menu click Start button and select Configuration Manager Service Manager;
3. Find SMS_EXECUTIVE, select server and click on service. Click button ! to get service status;
4. After getting status click Stop button and again button !;
5. After service stopped – click Run button;
6. Also you may restart this service from Services in Control Panel\Administration;