SolSeraph and other games coming to Xbox One this week.
Doughlings: Invasion (July 10, 2019)
Another tribute paid to yet another arcade classic from the Hero Concept team! Doughlings: Invasion promises a fun gaming experience to gamers of all ages with the innovations it brings to the shooting genre.
“GET OUT OF MY PLANET!”
In Doughlings: Invasion, the second game of the series, the story continues right where it left off. This time our hero Morpheus arms himself to defend his people from alien invaders. Morpheus is ready for battle with his unique personas all armed to the teeth! Varieties of raving space invaders and challenging end of the level bosses are all waiting in line to get their butts kicked by you!
WRECK THE PLACE UP!
Get ready for an adventure with an ever increasing pace and tension! Throughout the game you will develop novel battle strategies, acquire untold powers by modifying your DNA, and make life miserable for those unwelcome space invaders with your dazzling Show Off powers.
- A new breath of life into the classic arcade shooter genre.
- 5 distinct personas whose unique skills you can level up.
- 15 different breeds of invaders that pose unique threats.
- 5 grueling bosses.
- Challenging the world with global leaderboards.
SolSeraph (July 10, 2019)
Retro-inspired tower defense and action platformer SolSeraph reinvents the classics!
As the guardian of humanity, civilization is in your hands. Build your cities and set up defensive structures to protect them from the constant threat of monsters, then descend into their lairs with sword and spells to eliminate them for good. Explore floating islands, ancient caverns, and lost cities. The world is yours!
Brought to you by ACE Team, the creative minds behind Rock of Ages and Zeno Clash, SolSeraph combines action and strategy for a rich and unique gameplay experience reminiscent of the 16-bit era.
Grass Cutter: Mutated Lawns (July 10, 2019)
Grass Cutter is a game about cutting mutating lawns, that requires lightning-speed response and great logical thinking. Here every level is a challenging puzzle.
The goal is to cut the grass. Very simple, but only at first glance… Grass Cutter calls for focus and commitment. Just one blink of an eye – and you lost. It is very challenging! The game is made in a cubic retro-style, has high complexity at advanced levels and is ready to truly test your reaction!
- Feel yourself in the shoes of a lawnmower who saves the world of people
- More than 10 types of lawn mutations that give you a real challenge
- A lot of obstacles. Bypass the security system and laser fences, escape the fire of security guns
- You don’t want ordinary lawn mowers? You can play with animals. There are many animals in the game: from cows and sheep to beautiful fairy unicorns.
Blazing Chrome (July 11, 2019)
In Blazing Chrome, machines rule the world and the few humans left are on the edge of total extermination, lacking power, prestige or status among their metal and circuits overlords. Bring your best pal and kick some metal butts to free the humankind while enjoying a classic run’n’gun, fully loaded with action and exciting fights!
Humans are expendable after an AI controlled robot army take over the world. They survive in hiding while their hunters rule the surface. When a small rebel group gets an intel about a big AI’s power plant, the machines strike their camp before they can organize an attack. A small group of rebels escape and go in a suicide mission to destroy this power plant. Choose to play as Mavra, a super badass human resistance soldier, or Doyle, the equally groovy and deadly insurgent robot. This suicide mission will result in heavy casualties and a ton of lock-and-load fast-paced action where scraping robots and blazing chrome with your powerful weapons is the only thing standing between you and your freedom.
Dash through 5 apocalyptic environments with hundred of robots-enemies to blow to pieces. Blast your way through the enemy lines and and try to defeat a bunch of mechanical bosses with using hoverbikes, huge armors and a whole arsenal of kick-ass weapons.
- ● Local Co-op Gameplay
- ● 16-bits post-apocalyptic environments
- ● Classic fast-paced run-and-gun experience
- ● Epic boss battles and crazy lot minibosses fights
- ● Genuine arcade feel
- ● Rad pixel art
- ● Motorcycle and jetpack action
Aggelos (July 12, 2019)
Step through time and discover a mesmerizing new action-RPG that looks like it was plucked straight out of the 16-bit era, but plays like a modern-day marvel! Inspired by non-linear Japanese retro adventures, Aggelos hurls players into the middle of a colossal struggle for survival as beings from another dimension threaten to invade the peaceful Kingdom of Lumen. Bursting with secrets and side-quests, and boasting slick melee combat that any 2D action game would envy, Aggelos is the perfect combination of retro style and modern-day game design.
- A Vast Kingdom to Explore – Venture through forests, seas, cave systems and ancient temples as you seek to uncover the magical elements needed to save the world from total annihilation.
- A Classical Non-Linear Adventure – Explore a sprawling world that gradually reveals itself, Metroidvania-style, as you gain new abilities and equipment.
- Deadly Encounters – Thwart towering bosses and their tricky minions as you take on perilous mainline quests and optional odd-jobs for the people of Lumen.
- Tactical Depth – Unlock magical abilities and high-level attacks, expertly chaining these immense powers together to clear screens of enemies in seconds.
- Stunning Sprite Art – Forget out-of-place modern art: Aggelos boasts superlative character designs and animations while remaining proudly, and faithfully, 16-bit through and through.
- Memorable Chiptunes – Lose yourself to a retro-inspired soundtrack that floods the Kingdom of Lumen with life.
Redeemer: Enhanced Edition (July 12, 2019)
Punch, hack, and blast your way through enemies using fists, hammers, fire arms, and even the environment. Play as an elite operative who once worked for one of the biggest arms industry corporations in the world. When the corporation decided to get rid of you, you manage to narrowly escape. Now after all of these years the corporation is finally closing-in on your location, and in so doing they have given you one last shot at redemption.
Streets of Rogue (July 12, 2019)
Streets of Rogue is a rogue-lite about player choice, freedom, and anarchic fun. The game takes inspiration from fast-paced top-down rogue-lites and adds free-form, experimentation-driven, emergent gameplay elements of immersive sims and RPGs.
Rather than taking place in a dungeon, the game is set in a functioning, procedurally generated city, where complex AI informs denizens from all walks of life, who are just trying to get by in their daily activities.
In order to progress, the player will need to accomplish specific mission goals in any way they see fit through the use of their special character traits, items, and the environment. Will you play as a soldier who shoots first and asks questions later? A stealthy doctor who uses chloroform and tranquilizer darts to take down the opposition? Or how about a gorilla, rescuing other caged gorillas to form a small mobilized gorilla army?