Step-by-Step System Center Configuration Manager 2012 R2 Installation.
Early we make some preparations:
- Install and configure SQL Server 2012 and Reporting Services;
- Install IIS Role;
- Install WSUS Role;
- Extend Active Directory Schema.
- I add 2 disk to my VM (DATA and Updates);
- Place to drive root empty file NO_SMS_ON_DRIVE.SMS (if you don’t wish place Distribution Point files to it);
- Install Windows ADK;
- Add some Windows Server Features;
- Install Report Viewer 2010 (need to open reports);
- Add SCCM computer to Local Group Administrators on SQL Server;
- Create service account for SCCM (need for agent and software installation);
- Disable Windows Firewall on SCCM Server;
- Couple of cups of coffee.
Ready, Steady, Go
- Insert DVD disk or *.iso with SCCM 2012 installation files;
7. For Microsoft Software License Terms READ and set checkmark I accept these license terms, click Next;
19. If you have PKI infrastructure choose All site system…, if not – see screenshot. Click Next;