TESO: Elsweyr and other games coming to Xbox One this week.
The Elder Scrolls Online: Elsweyr (June 04, 2019)
Join over 11 million players in the award-winning online multiplayer RPG. Dragons have invaded Tamriel in The Elder Scrolls Online: Elsweyr, part of the Season of the Dragon year-long adventure! Explore and defend the home of the Khajiit from an ancient evil, and command the undead with the Necromancer class.
- VENTURE TO ELSWEYR—Explore the Khajiit homeland; a land ravaged by warfare.
- DEFEND AGAINST DRAGONS —Scaled terror attacks from the skies! Seek new allies and weapons to take them down.
- A YEAR-LONG EPIC TALE—ESO reaches new storytelling heights with a war against Dragons told across a Chapter and three DLC game packs.
- WIELD THE POWER OF NECROMANCY—Master control over life and death with a character class that channels the undead.
Timespinner (June 04, 2019)
Travel back in time to change fate itself in this beautifully crafted story-driven adventure, inspired by classic 90s action-platformers. Join timekeeper Lunais on her quest for revenge against the empire that killed her family, using time-bending powers to explore a vast, connected world.
Neon Junctions (June 05, 2019)
A first-person puzzle platformer filled with atmosphere of synthwave and the 80s. Plunge into cyberspace and try to overcome 35 levels capable to challenge not only your savvy but also dexterity. Capture and move conductive cubes, close electrical circuits and restore power of the interactive objects around you.
Asdivine Dios (June 05, 2019)
Among the many worlds the deities have created, there is one world that abounds with life known as Asdivine. But when a spate of disturbances erupts across the globe and an ever spreading murk threatens to destroy it, Izayoi, the deity of Asdivine himself, takes up his cause to save the world he created with his own hands. Suffering from an unfortunate loss of his own divine powers, is there any hope he can succeed? Find out as the curtain raises on this adventure of divine proportions!
Boasting a voluminous story, an expansive world, treasure filled dungeons, exciting turn-based battles, weapon creation, and more, the all-inclusive RPG experience is here! Plus, limitless enemies and loot, a multitude of subquests, and even bosses that will blow your mind await!
- Create a new chapter in a grand fantasy RPG featuring turn-based battles!
- Boasting a voluminous story, an expansive world, treasure filled dungeons, exciting turn-based battles, weapon creation, and more, the all-inclusive RPG experience is here
- Limitless enemies and loot, a multitude of subquests, and even bosses that will blow your mind await!
MotoGP 19 (June 06, 2019)
Speed up your climb to success with this multiplier which doubles reputation and development points earned in Career mode. Immerse yourself in the official 2019 MotoGP™ season and discover the MotoE™. Have fun with the most complete multiplayer experience ever, challenge your friends, create your custom events and become Race Director thanks to dedicated servers! Relive the most thrilling rivalries that made the history of the MotoGP™ in a dedicated mode! Compete with a faster, smarter and more accurate AI, based on machine learning. Create your style by choosing from the widest selection of accessories and brands ever and have fun with new graphic editors, customizing helmet, lower back patch and racing number! Start your Career as a rookie and when you’re ready for a trickier challenge, try out the Pro Career and race as a real pro!
Toki (June 06, 2019)
The return of the wacky monkey!Toki sets off on a new adventure! The cult action/platform game originally released on arcade machines in 1989 is back with a super-simian new version, featuring all-new hand-drawn graphics and re-orchestrated music!
Super Blood Hockey (June 07, 2019)
Arcade sports gaming gets a shot of adrenaline in Super Blood Hockey, a violent homage to classic 8- and 16-bit ice hockey games. Customize your line-up and take to the ice, using fast-paced skills and bone-crunching brutality to dominate.
Prove your hockey prowess in a deadly global tournament or against friends in 4-player local multiplayer. Build and manage your own squad in Franchise Mode – with the right diet and performance enhancing drugs your team can be season champions!
- Use superior skating, positioning, strategy and blood-splattering violence
- Take on the world in a global tournament, where failure results in execution
- Varied challenges and scenarios, including Turbo Mode and 12 vs 12 Mega Rumble
- Paint the ice with the blood of your friends in 4-player local multiplayer
- Franchise Mode: Create, recruit and manage your own custom team of inmates in a futuristic world of dystopic blood sports
- Enjoy the retro beats of an original soundtrack by chiptunist Shawn Daley
Party Golf (June 07, 2019)
Party Golf is “less golf, more party”, a crazy, competitive couchplay game for one to eight players.
Tee off simultaneously to a psychedelic 2D world, with satisfyingly simple physics, except it’s a frenetic free-for-all to get in the hole. It’s instant fun with endless variety there are trillions of gameplay combinations, from giant banana balls to turbo power-ups. This spontaneous couch party may drive a wedge between friends, but have everyone shouting “just one more round!”
- 4-player local-multiplayer and even 8-player matches with wacky shared controller mode
- over 100 included game modes, and you can make your own with our super powerful gameplay customisation system
- procedurally generated terrains so you’ll never play the same hole twice
… and crazy powerups, night golf, checkpoints, elimination modes, rat-king… the number of ways to play is practically endless!
Omensight: Definitive Edition (June 07, 2019)
The kingdom of Urralia is gone, annihilated by a dark deity. In this action murder-mystery game you are the Harbinger, a mythical warrior who must relive and repeat Urralia’s final day to solve a mysterious murder and save the world. Talk with the inhabitants of war-torn Urralia, separate truth from lies, and use the power of Omensight to alter their fates.
Choice and consequence, multiple courageous companions, and skillful combat all weave together to deliver a unique blend of narrative and action. With each choice, time and fate is changed, bringing you one step closer to Urralia’s salvation.
- A narrative experience that blends interactive story with action. Witness events from different perspectives and affect the outcomes through your choices
- A diverse cast of characters, each with a role in Urralia’s fate. Decide to help or hinder them in your quest to stop the apocalypse
- Fight using fluid, stylish combat that combines swordplay, magical abilities and time manipulation