To-Do for Windows 10 updated to v1.48.2102.
- Not satisfied with just having a list in Live Tile? We have good news for you: Now you can add any list or Smart List to the Windows Start menu as a tile.
- Have you already tried our inking gestures? If so, you may have noticed that we have not twice asked you if you want to delete something when you have crossed out. Now we’ll ask you if you’re sure – if you’re really, really sure.
- Do you have too many late activities that you do not want to do today? We have improved our accessibility so that it is now possible to compress and expand the various groups in the Smart Lists.
- We temporarily removed the ability to move an activity to any list during the search. We will give you this opportunity with this update.
- We did funny things with the order of your lists when you tried to reorganize activities. We have corrected this error today.