Microsoft yesterday revealed the full list of existing Azure training courses. Some of them are available now and some of them will be available in the coming months.
- Available Today: Azure Fundamentals, Azure for the AWS Experts, Azure Virtual Machines, Azure Virtual Networks, Azure Identity, Azure Storage, Azure Security & Compliance, Managing Azure Workloads, Automating Azure Workloads
- Coming in 2017: Azure Deployment and Management, Migrating Workloads on Azure
- Available Today: Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment, DevOps Testing, DevOps on Azure PaaS, Microsoft Azure App Services
- Coming in 2017: Infrastructure as Code, Configuration Management, Application Monitoring and Feedback Loops, Mobile DevOps
- Available Today: Databases in Azure
- Coming in 2017: Processing Big Data with Hadoop in Azure HDInsight, Implementing Real-Time Analysis with Hadoop in Azure HDInsight, Implementing Predictive Solutions with Spark in Azure HDInsight, Processing Big Data with Azure Data Lake Analytics, Processing Real-Time Data Streams in Azure, Orchestrating Big Data with Azure Data Factory, Delivering a Data Warehouse in the Cloud, Developing NoSQL Solutions in Azure, Developing Big Data Solutions with Azure Machine Learning
- Available Today: Data Science Orientation, Querying Data with Transact-SQL, Analyzing and Visualizing Data with Excel, Analyzing and Visualizing Data with Power BI, Statistical Thinking for Data Science and Analytics, Intro to R for Data Science, Intro to Python for Data Science, Data Science Essentials, Principles of Machine Learning, Programing with R for Data Science, Programing with Python for Data Science, Applied Machine Learning, Implementing Predictive Models with Spark on Azure HD Insight, Developing Intelligent Applications