Configuration Manager Technical Preview Branch update 1703.
New preview features:
- Windows Analytics Commercial ID and Windows telemetry levels – You can specify the Windows Analytics Commercial ID and configure telemetry, commercial data, and Internet Explorer data collection settings in Client Settings for use with Upgrade Analytics.
- In-place UEFI conversion – You can customize a Windows 10 in-place upgrade task sequence to include the Windows 10 UEFI conversion tool.
- Collapsible task sequence groups – Groups in the task sequence editor can be collapsed or expanded.
- Azure Services wizard – The Azure Services wizard provides a common configuration for the cloud Azure services you use with ConfigMgr.
- Direct links to applications in Software Center – You can now provide end users with a direct link to an application in Software Center. This means they no longer must open Software Center and search for an application before they can install it.
System Center Configuration Manager connected with Microsoft Intune to manage mobile devices:
- Apple Volume Purchase Program (VPP) enhancements – Support has been added to tag education vs business volume purchase program tokens, device licensing, and adding multiple volume purchase program tokens.