Update Configuration Manager Current Branch build 1606 to 1610. In this post, we install SCCM update 1610 to SCCM 1606.
If need know, what you will get with SCCM update – read here.
1. Start SCCM Console. Go to Administration;
2. Go to Overview\Cloud Services\Updates and Servicing;
3. Select update and click in upper menu Install Update Pack;
4. Set check mark Ignore any prerequisite check warnings and install this update regardless of missing requirements and click Next button;
5. Select Features you want to add (some added by default, some not clickable) and click Next button;
6. Choose Validate clients or not. And click Next button;
7. Read and set check mark I accept these License Terms and Privacy Statement and click Next button;
8. Click Next button;
9. Click Close button;
10. You may check installation by clicking on Show Status;
11. Or wait. When installation ready click OK in pop-up windows to install update for console;
12. Console update installation;
13. Update successfully installed;